IELTS - International English Language Testing System !
Wish to go abroad - Tensed about passing IELTS Stop worrying Join us.
1. Comprehensive Preparation For All Modules.
2. Practice Test Series.
3. Computer Based Training.
4. More Than 50 Practice Tests.
5. Skills Enhancement Exercises.
IELTS is conducted by BRITISH COUNCIL, IDP IELTS Australia.
IELTS(Academic) - Undergraduate / Post graduate level & for those seeking professional registration.
(General) - for Training or Studying at below degree level.
4 sessions - 40 Questions (approximately 30 minutes).
Academic): 3 Sections - 40 Questions (60 minutes)
(General Training) 3 Sections - 40 Questions (60 minutes)
(Academic): 2 Tasks (60 minutes)
1. Data interpretation of Graphs, Tables or Charts (150 words).
2. Present your own opinion, knowledge or experiences on given topic (250 words).
1. Write a Situational Letter
2. Writing an argumentative essay which varies from academic writing task 2 essay.
SPEAKING: 3 Parts (11 to 14 Minutes)
Part One : Interaction about familiar topics.
Part Two : Speaking on a topic given to you for more than a minute.
Part Three : Discussion on the relevant topic of part two.